Seeking a highly skilled tailor with an eye for design to join a fast-growing business. We make and design custom dress, suits, as well as provide highly technical alterations.
- Minimum 5 years of custom tailoring experience producing high quality work
- Must be experienced in all aspects of custom tailoring and reconstruction, including but not limited to: Shoulder work, taper legs, etc.
- Must have experience measuring and fitting customers
- Hand-sewing functional buttonholes is a plus
- Proven ability to efficiently and professionally follow direction and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and multiple tasks during peak periods
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Timely, trustworthy and courteous
- Punctual and polished is a must!
Position is part-time and full-time placement. Please send resume and references.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
Job type: Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Masks must be worn
- Tailoring: 5 years (Required)